Dental Implants: The Solution to Replace Your Missing Teeth
Are you missing one or more teeth? At Clinique Dentaire Champlain de Brossard, we have THE solution for you! Indeed, our dentists have a perfect command of dental implant placement. Read on to find out more!
An effective and sustainable solution
Dental implants are, in a way, artificial roots on which we place substitute teeth. To install them, we first insert a titanium rod into your jaw. It naturally binds to your bone to form a new dental root. We then place a pillar – a piece of ceramic, zirconia or titanium – on the upper part of the stem. It is on it that we attach your bridge, crown or prosthesis, for a firm, comfortable and durable result.
5 excellent reasons to choose prostheses on dental implants
Dentures attached to dental implants have many advantages. Here are 5 good reasons to choose this solution.
1. They are comfortable: more comfortable to wear than removable prostheses, prostheses on dental implants give you the same feeling as natural teeth.
2. They are stable: unlike removable prostheses, this type of prostheses do not move when you speak or eat.
3. They are aesthetic: artificial teeth attached to dental implants have the appearance of natural teeth. So, by choosing them, you get your smile back!
4. They are easy to maintain: 2 brushings per day as well as daily flossing are enough to maintain your prostheses on implants. You don’t have to take anything off before bedtime!
5. They are durable: those prostheses can last more than 10 years, while removable prostheses must be replaced approximately every 5 to 7 years.
Entrust the placement of your implants to experienced dentists!
The installation of dental implants is a surgical operation that must be performed by a competent dental surgeon! At Clinique Dentaire Champlain, our team is known for its expertise, professionalism and gentleness. We provide services of exceptional quality, and are renowned across the South Shore for our professionalism. Call on our dentists, dental hygienists and dental assistants for the placement of your implants and dental crowns, but also for tooth whitening, emergencies and all your dental care in Brossard. Contact us!